Home » Contests

Contest: Dapple Baby For Your BornFree Products

20 May 2010 17 Comments

From: The moms behind Dapple

When we first became moms, we found a market full of “baby-friendly” products – from gentle laundry detergent for babies’ clothes, to mild shampoo for babies’ hair. But there was nothing specific for the very items that our babies put into their mouths each day – their baby bottles, cups, and dishes.

The dish soap products we used left a synthetic fragrance behind, and we were always concerned about lingering suds. We also soon noticed a persistent odor and film on our bottles that conventional dish liquids never fully removed.

It became our mission to find a better way – and create a line of products that were natural and safe for our babies, but also specifically targeted to clean the unique messes they leave behind. With the help and hard work of several experienced pediatricians and a team of seasoned green chemists, Dapple was born.

Today, Dapple offers a full line of cleaners tailor-made for households with young children. All Dapple products use natural-based ingredients that are environmentally-safe, biodegradable, and free of parabens, SLES, and phthalates, as well as synthetic dyes or fragrances.

We’re so proud to be able to bring Dapple to parents everywhere. And there’s more in the pipeline, as we continue to find new and better ways to safely tackle household cleaning challenges!

-Tamar Rosenthal -Dana Rubinstein

Dapple is now carried on http://www.newbornfree.com

Learn more about Dapple here: http://www.dapplebaby.com/dapple-cleaners.html

Become a Fan of Dapple on Facebook

Become a Fan of BornFree Canada on Facebook

Contest: Win a kit full of Dapple products to keep your BornFree products squeaky clean!

In the comments below, share why you’d like to try Dapple products.

For a bonus entry, share this link on Facebook by clicking “Share on Facebook” or “Like” and leave an “I shared” comment. Emailing us at moms@newbornfree.com can also count as a bonus comment.

• brittany davis said:

i would like to try Dapple products cuz i want to make a safe and clean space around my 2 boys and with a newborn baby almost here i need to make sure its all clean and it looks like good stuff so i want to try it before i go and buy it.:)

• Suzanne Ritchie said:

I would to try your products for my 3 month old twins baby bottles because being 8 weeks premature we have to extra careful with the products we use around the house. The girls will have weak immune systems for the first year of their lives and we have to be very vigilent about keeping things extra clean. Not having any toxic residue in their bottles would be ideal.

• Rebecca S said:

I’d like to try out Dapple’s products because I’m pregnant and have a son at home. I’m always terrified to clean, because I’m so scared what I might be subjecting myself, my husband, my son, and my unborn child too.

Thanks for the chance to win!

• Rebecca S said:

I became a Fan on Facebook

• Rebecca S said:

I shared on my Facebook page

• Patricia Lapointe said:

I have shared this on facebook and I have also became a fan!!!

• Leslie McCurrach said:

With a baby on the way, I’m curious to learn as much about how to keep my baby safe as possible. Trying out products is one of the only ways to be sure it works for you – so winning would be great!

• melissa said:

i would love to try out dapple! i’m worried constantly about how ‘clean’ my sons things really are..shared on facebook and ‘liked’!!!!!

• josee said:

hi i would love to try this dapple product to not just clean my home but also take them at the daycare were i work and be able to introduce them there and like every mom i am concerned about the safety in other product

• josee said:

shared on facebook

• kristen said:

I would like to try them cause they are natural and healthy for the environment!!!!

• kristen said:

I shared

• Fan said:

I do want to try Dapple products, because I have to be careful when I wash my baby bottles. My baby is so sensitive, and I was not able to find any baby bottle wash at store. I was suggested just to use green products, that’s it.

I’m very excited about this new product! I mean I went through my whole pregnancy worrying about what I should and shouldn’t put in my mouth, it’s only natural that I am now always concerned what goes in my babies mouth. My husband and I are sterilization freaks…and it would be great to get assistance from Dapple products to make our lives easier and ease our minds!

I have to admit that I worry a lot about what my Little One touches and what goes into her mouth. I’d love to try Dapple products because at least that will help ease my worries, knowing that they’re safe. Little One was born so early (she was 3 months premature) and I am a freak when it comes to trying to keep her safe (since preemies sometimes have compromised immune systems). Don’t get me wrong, I know she needs to build her immunity, but… Safe cleansers and natural/good for the environment products help!!! :)

• lisa said:

I’d like to try it so i can make my family more green!

• lisa said: