Home » Featured

What’s your favorite quote about dad?

7 June 2010 29 Comments

Choose your favorite quote about dads! In the comments, let us know if you love 1, 2, 3 or 4 the best. One person will be chosen to win a BornFree Drinking Cup!

View the prize: http://www.newbornfree.com/BPA-Free-Cups/Drinking-Cups-142544/2043958-BornFree-Drinking-Cup/ProductInfo.aspx

The winner is Brenda! Thank you for entering!

1. One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert

2. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child

3. I love my father as the stars – he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. ~Terri Guillemet

4. When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. ~Mark Twain

• laura said:

1. One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert

Isn’t it so true how every teenager, not just sons view their parents!?!? By far my favourite of the 4!

• sue said:

#2

• Anna said:

1. One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert

• Minna said:

#3-I love my father as the stars – he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. ~Terri Guillemet

All children should be able to look up to their fathers and they seek guidance from them and count on them to be there.

• chrystal said:

#1 – My Favorite :)

A GOOD father can teach his child more than any teachers. Love compassion, life experience. This is what daddy’s were made for :)

• Bobbi Barkman said:

#2 for sure! I think the biggest blessing a person could ever recieve is a child.

• Bobbi Barkman said:

#2 for sure! What better blessing is there?

• Bobbi Barkman said:

Sorry- the computer told me my 1st comment didn’t go through so I wrote a different one, and then they both went through. So I did not mean to vote/comment twice!

• K Chisholm said:

the second one is my favourite

#4 all the way!!

• brittany said:

• Heather said:

This one is my favourite ( :

• Sally said:

. One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert

• lisa said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE #4…it’s so true!

• Airiyel said:

#4

• Wen said:

#3 for sure!

• Ariana said:

#2 is my favorite!

• Shari Goss said:

• Jenn said:

I love comment # 3.
    My little girls look up to their dad for guidance and love and support so much! They are definetly daddy’s girls!

I love this quote! So sweet and so true! :)

I tried posting this comment twice. Let’s hope the third time is the charm :)

• Janice said:

I completely remember my parents being just like this… Sadly, I know my son will think the same… who knew?! HAHA!

• Aliya said:

I love this quote! Everytime I see my son with his daddy his eyes light up with joy that I know there is for sure a twinkling in his heart.

• TD Smith said:

Number three.

• Cait said:

I love #2!!!

• Brenda said:

I like all the quotes but felt #2 really resonated with me the most. I feel so blessed and loved when my son calls for his “mama” – I can only hope that his “papa” gets to experience the same feeling.

• Clare P said:

#4~ ^_^

• Cristallll said:

By far my favorite , when my 4 month old son baby talks to his daddy , you know it’s the only thing that melt that man’s heart :) Wait until he sais daddy!! :D

• Canadian Health Infographic said:

Thanks for your write-up. One other thing is that if you are marketing your property yourself, one of the concerns you need to be cognizant of upfront is when to deal with home inspection reports. As a FSBO retailer, the key about successfully switching your property plus saving money on real estate agent commission rates is information. The more you are aware of, the softer your home sales effort will probably be. One area in which this is particularly crucial is information about home inspections.