Home » Headline, Notes From Motherhood

Want a BornFree Birthdy Party?

29 June 2010 24 Comments

Tori Spelling’s daughter, Stella, recently had a pink themed birthday party and the bubblegum pink BornFree Trainer Cups and Twist N’Pop Cups fit right in!

Our new Trainer and Twist N’Pop colors are so much fun and make awesome party favors! Jill Krause, a BornFree Mom Panel member and blogger took this awesome photo of the Twist N’Pop Cups at her son Kendall’s 2nd birthday party.

We’d like to give one BornFree Mom 10 Twist N’Pop Cups and 10 Trainer Cups for her child’s birthday party (if the birthday has passed, save them for next year). Just tell us, how would you incorporate the Twist N’Pop & Trainer Cup colors into your birthday theme?

Here are a few ideas:

Contest! One family will be sent 10 Trainer Cups and 10 Twist N’Pop Cups for their tot’s birthday party! Just comment below with a theme that would fit one or all of the new colors!

WINNER! The winner is Andrea with this email address: mac*************@gmail.com. Thanks for entering!

If you click “Share on Facebook” or “Like” leave a bonus comment letting us know you’ve done so (“I shared!”) for a bonus entry. You can also email moms@newbornfree.com for a bonus entry. Good luck!

• Kathy said:

My daughter absolutely LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, and it just so happens that all of the cups match the colors of the characters from the show! Each child would have a different color to match the character! What a great Idea!

• Erinn Williams said:

Hi,

We’re going to be tie dying for my son’s first birthday in September. All of the different funky coloured Twist N’Pop and Trainer Cups would be the icing on the cake for his big day. Each child would love to take one of these home, instead of a junk filled “grab bag”
    Super contest!!

• Katie Walker said:

My daughter will be turning one in September and we are doing a cute as a cupcake theme with pink and green cupcakes!
    the pink and green trainers would match our cupcakes perfectly :)

• Allison said:

Since my sons name is thomas I would like to throw him the perfect bright train party! The blue and yellow would be perfect! I could also fill them with treats instead of using loot bags! Less waste! Perfect!

• Nick said:

I would love to throw a circus party for my little man. All the bright colours would work perfect to make his second birthday one to remember.

I’d love the green for my Little One! Last year’s theme was pink with Hello Kitty for her 1st Birthday. This year, I want to do a jungle theme and the green would be perfect for all the kids. She’s my little monkey,hence the jungle/monkey theme! :) Plus, the green would be perfect for both boys and girls at the party!

I “like” on Facebook.

• Allison said:

Oh yeah I ‘like’ on facebook

I would do a Thomas the Engine themed party for my son…the blue and green cups would be perfect to match the cake and decor. Maybe each child who attends can get one as part of their loot bag goody.

• Mike said:

My six month old son is alreadt showing a love for all things tropical, espeically all of the birds on his jumperoo and playmat so I would stick to that theme for his party and all of the colours of the products would match perfectly! He of course would get the green ones to match his eco-friendly born free bottles. I think they would make great favors because other mothers arew always asking my wife about our cool baby products so how great would it be to send them home with something they can try! Plus little ones think it is great when they match their friends!

Well my son’s birthday part was last Saturday, today is his actual birthday!!! We had juice boxes and just regular cup for the kiddos who came. What a mess I had to clean up after!!! I would have rather used something like this. My son’s theme was froggies so the green and blue would have fit in perfectly. Then at the end each of the kids would have gotten to keep their cup as part of their goodie bags. I had all the little cheap junk that is normally given so this would have been an awesome alternative and they would have been put to good use. I will definitely reconsider this for all my kids birthday parties in the future!!

• kristen said:

I would use all the colors of the twistn pops because I want to do mickey mouse and there are all different colored characters so that would fit right in!!!

• kristen said:

I posted (shared) on facebook!!!

My daughter is a Rainbow fanatic so we would have a rainbow theme and the cups would fit right in! I would have name tags made for the cups for ‘snack’ time and the kids could take them home with their treat bags!

• melissa said:

I am doing a monkey business birthday for my sons first birthday in december…the blue cups would match my color scheme perfectly!!

*liked on facebook!!

• ashley said:

My daughter is obsessed with sesame street. So having a cookie monster and oscar, and big bird party with the 3 cups would be perfect!

Oh yeah! Shared and liked ;)

• KarenC said:

I have two daughters with birthday coming up shortly (July 26 & Aug 7). In between those dates is a medical appointment. So we might celebrate the birthdays together.

My eldest, Chloe will turn five, has been asking for a birthday party at le lac (because she is learning French and because Grandmaman always called Shaw’s Point that-it’s a camping place with a lake. There is a princess cake on display at our local Wal-Mart. It’s a cake with whichever kind you want (chocolate, vanilla, marble, etc) with princess figurines on top. There is about four different Disney ones. These sippy cups would go wonderful with the cake!!! They would match the princesses dresses (Belle=yellow, Cinderella=blue, etc). Eva will turn two and would enjoy these sippy cups too. Using the cups at the lake would help with spill-control too. They can take them on a walk with them and in their stroller!

Have a great day!

• RoxanneS said:

My 3yr old is a “Bob the Builder” Fan so we are giving him a Bob party. The yellow, green, and blue cups would fit right in to the color scheme for his birthday party in November.

• Andrea MacPherson said:

This contest is so brilliant, and I could not think of a better match for our little girl. Our daughter turns 2 in September, we really want to make her birthday even more special this year, because she has just become a “big sister” to a now 2 week old baby girl. I had already planned a fun in the sun theme for the occasion, complete with a huge sun pinata( that we made ourselves..to fit toys rather than candy…or in this case..SIPPY CUPS!!!). The guests of honour are all under the age of 5, so the cool cups would be so fantastic. Not to mention that our little birthday girl loved her born free bottle to pieces, and would love a new “big girl” cup to replace it. These cups are perfect and the cool shades are happy and bright, like our special lady. Love them, thanks for the entry opportunity. Take care :)
    Sincerely,
    A pretty special girl’s mommy.

• Andrea MacPherson said:

I “like” on facebook also!

• sue said:

My daugthers 1st birthday is two weeks before my sons 3rd birthday, and because it would be the same kids for both we would be throwing one big royal bash, with knights and princess attire. So my daughters 1 year old friends and my sons 3 year old friens could drink from their royal drinking cups. This one be perfect since I will have kids od different ages from 6 months to 3 years. The colors would be perfect!!

• sue said:

shared and liked

• Sara said:

My daugther is very into Dora right now, I would use all the colours available for her birthday in December. These would go perfect with the theme and the games we would play since she is the youngest of 8 cousins. They would also be perfect for the goodie bags! We already have a couple of the the training cups in yellow and orange. We also have the Twist N’Pop cups, my daughter absolutely loves them! Can’t leave the house with out them!