Home » Featured, Notes From Motherhood

Share Your Baby’s Milestones

8 July 2010 31 Comments

To celebrate reaching the 500 fan mark we’re giving you lots of special ways to win BornFree Prize Packs! Each Prize Pack contains bundles of items including the new Twist N’Pop Straw Cups.

First Contest! What is the most recent milestone your baby has reached? Share in the comments below.

I loved seeing my baby’s smile for the first time. There’s something so heart warming about a their toothless gummy grins (especially when it’s paired by a giggle). I would spend a significant amount of time just trying to see another one.

What milestones has your little one reached lately?

One person will win a BornFree Prize Pack. Good luck!

• sue said:

she is now laughing!!!! Its is the most heart melting laugh you would ever hear.

• Veronik said:

My daughter is almost 3 months now and she discovered her feet this week. It’s soo funny. When I go get her in the crib, she always has her feet in the air, looking at them and grabbing them. So cute!

• Allie said:

My little guy is just shy of 2 years…and has now said his first phrase…’where did she go’….poor little guy says it about everything! So proud of his new words!!! Being a mom really is the best job in the world!!!

• Tobi-Dawne Smith said:

My baby girl (who maybe isn’t so much a baby any more) just learned her first poem. She’s high needs, but is incredibly bright with MAD language skills. LOL

• vee said:

My 15 month old son started walking down the stairs by himself. Before he would turn around and crawl down but he actually holds on to the railing and slowsly walks down its the cutest and most nervewracking thing so far! but he hasnt fallenn yet :) :)

• Gail S. said:

My baby is 3 months old and babbling up a storm. I love listening to her and watching her facial expressions. She has so much to say.

• Mike said:

After weeks of trying, my son finally rolled over. Watching his many attemtps including those that took place in the middle of the night! I can’t wait until he figures out how to roll himself the other way so I don’t have to!

My 7 week old has just found her hands! She is so funny to watch when they suddenly ‘disappear’!

My 8th month old can say Mama, Dada, Baba, crawl around, and sit up :) She is always smiling and amazes me everyday!

• Amy H said:

She is now fully potty trained!

• Erin said:

Our daughter is only 12 days old…so her first milestone is sleeping four hours straight!

• Catherine said:

My baby is almost 8 weeks old and she has started to smile. She has the cutest voice. She can turn her head when I put her on her tummy which I am very surprise!!

• Miriam W said:

My 10th month old has finally started doing some sort of “crawl”!! Took much longer than our first born! Plus he recently started saying THAT!

• Stephanie said:

My favorite milestone that my daughter has reached was the first time she said “Mama”! I used to sit with her for long periods of time and say “Mamamamamamama”. Everyone told me I was wasting my time, because she would say “Dada” first.. Well my hard work payed off! Around 6 months she was babbling away, and she finally said Mama! I was so proud :)

• Steph said:

Our 6 month old is now sitting on his own (with the occasional side-plant), and has already moved onto standing and walking with support. Growing up way too fast!!!

• Sloba said:

My 9 month old has recently started clapping and has been going up stairs faster than I can!! Loves doing both!!!

• Charlene said:

My son is almost 14 months and is full on climbing now. Which is so much fun but also a whole new world of things to watch out for. But he thinks he’s such a big man now…getting up onto the table, the computer desk, the bed. He also puckers his lips up like a fish and makes the sound like he wants a kiss…which he freely dishes out to anyone near him, especially his two older sisters. He’s so sweet.

• Jenn said:

my baby girl who is four months old today, has just found her squealing voice! It is so cute, sometimes she sounds like a little raptor!

• sue said:

she got her first tooth last night!! She is 3 months old.

• Brenda said:

My newest and favourite milestone is when my son, 2 years, tells me and his dad, “me. share with ‘moi moi’” as he points at his security blanket (which he loves more than anything!) and brings it to his little sister, 6 months, so she will stop crying. That moment just melts my heart.

• Ariana said:

My 9 month old has now mastered her unique scoot and follows me around the house with a big smile and just the other day she pulled herself up onto both feet and stood on her own for a few seconds. Every milestone has been very exciting as she is our 1st.

• Janissa Wood said:

Our 9 and a half month old baby girl has popped her top two teeth through (got her bottom two at 3 months). Since she has these new “things” in her mouth she has discovered her tongue which is the cutest thing, she goes to grab it, but it just disappears on her!! She will sit for hours trying to grab her tongue.

My son just lost his toothless grin today with his first tooth coming in. Can’t wait to watch how he looks with more teeth.

• Maëlla Colas said:

My daughter is 3 1/2 months old. I have this habit of kissing her cute little feet, and she loves it! Always giggling! However, for the first time yesterday, she started extending her foot to me, with a smile, over and over again, so I can kiss it!

• Wen said:

My 10 month old has started to wobbly-walk around! There’s no stopping her now! And a new tooth is working its way up too. She’s no longer my gummy-bear :)

• Romina said:

My son is 4 mos old this week. His grandparents are here visiting for the month and he is so thrilled with them. He giggles and smiles every time they walk into the room. He just adores them and since this the first time he has met them, it is very sweet. He has never giggled and smiled so much. This is truly a precious milestone!

• Claude said:

Hello! My baby boy will be 2 months old in 3 days. He has just figured out that if he touches his little giraffe toy, it will move and make little bell noises! It is so amazing seiing him reaching out to her! There is a little light of understanding and wonder in his eyes! Can’t wait for what’s next!

• Erinn said:

My son Reeve is just a week shy of 10 months and just took his first ‘real’ all-by-himself steps on Sunday. He ‘walked’ from me to my husband, such a heart melting moment.

• Christianna said:

I have to say that he is not really my baby – he is my grandson. He and his parents live with us. It is great and we really love having him around. He has been standing up on his own for about a month, but yesterday he took a step. This step was completing with holding onto anything, one little step. I got the same …feeling as watching Neil Armstrong step on the moon – “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” well actually the leap came from me trying to catch him before he crashed to the ground.

• longchamp au sultan navy said:

There is a wide variety of Weeping Mulberry trees, both male and female, so you can choose from different colors and trees that bear fruit. They are deciduous trees, and this means that they lose their leaves in winter. They grow in the wild throughout North America and Asia, and they were previously cultivated as food for silk worms. As this industry became less popular, so did the cultivation of fruit bearing mulberry trees, and so nowadays, the most popular type is the fruitless kind.