Home » Contests, Headline, Moms

You’d Never Guess That______.

7 October 2010 16 Comments

When you become a mom it pretty much takes over your whole identity. Almost everything my friends and I talk about, read about, buy, and do has to do with motherhood and raising children. Every now and then I remember, oh wait, I do have other interests…there was life before motherhood!

Share something about yourself in the comments below that no one would ever guess about you. Something that doesn’t have to do with being a mama. Have you climbed Mount Everest? Been to India? Love swing dancing? We want to know!

One person who comments with something funny, interesting, or cool about themselves will win 2 Bottles or Cups of their choice.

Bonus Prizes

If you bring a friend who is new to the BornFreeMom.ca community and she posts as well, both of you will win and receive bonus prize. Be sure she tells us who brought her!

Let us know that you shared this with your friends by posting on our Facebook wall “I shared the ‘You’d Never Guess’ contest with my friends!”

Good luck!

And the winner is…Jamie with the email address: mob******@hotmail.com

“You would never guess that I am a Dad concerned with healthy products for my baby!”

• Valerie said:

I am a mom of two girls (2 1/2 yrs and 2 months). Pretty much everything I do is for them. I have recently started walking every day with a friend who is going through the same mommy thing as me. It feels great getting some exercise in and having time to talk to another adult.

• Valerie said:

Oops! Didn’t read the question! DUH! Mommy brain! Cool thing about me? I teach dance and art…and have lived in Indonesia for a few months!

You’d never guess that I still have to ‘make an L’ to determine left and right (and I am 26) Haha!

• Jamie said:

• Minna said:

You’ll never guess that I’m a teacher who loves to teach kindergarten!

• Roxanne said:

You would never that I spend most of childhood in Russia and miss it very much.

• Jennie said:

You would never guess I used to be a carnie and traveled all over canada!!@

• Hester said:

You would never guess that I did karate for 5 years abd can kick some serious butt if I have to. (don’t tell my kids! MUAHAHA)

You would never guess that I am a teacher who is afraid to teach kids younger than grade 4 :P

• Kristi said:

You would never guess that I’ve driven across most of Canada with my dad. I lived in Ontario and moved to BC 11 years ago and needed my car so I flew back “home” and he came back with me…we did the trip in only 2.5 days (little sleep!!). Such an amazing trip!!

• Maella Colas said:

You would never guess that I make custom jewelry! It’s my passion that keeps growing! Check out my page to get an idea of my passion: facebook.com/maellart

• Mama Ash said:

You would never guess I used to have style.
    Where did it go? Oh yes, all the shopping that I do now is for my toddler!

• Carly said:

You would never guess that I wrangle and run pig races at our local pumpkin farm, to make extra Christmas cash. I hide my coach bag in the car while doing this :)

• Jen said:

You would never guess that this stay at home Mama of two boys sells sex toys as a home business! haha People are always so surprised when they hear it!

• Cassandra said:

I am a mom of a 2 months old boy, You would never guess that i miss going to work every day. I work with kids with Autism.

• Jody said:

I used to have body piercings all over and have many hidden tattoos!